Monday, September 10, 2007

Let the fun begin!

What an amazing couple of months it has been... pregnant with our first child, relocating to Seattle, and now starting my very own blog. Each a life-changing event in itself, but I will attempt to balance them all at the same time. Drumroll please.

I won't get wordy on you -- at least on this first post. Just a simple introduction. I started this blog to make it easier to keep in touch during an extremely busy time. It's hard to send personal updates these days, as instead I'm trying to assess neighborhoods from 2,100 miles away and select a doctor to deliver the baby based on unflattering photos from a hospital web site. I'll do my best to post updates so you will know where we are in the relocation and baby-having processes, and when to send a sympathy card when I lose my sanity.

Thank you for checking out my blog. I hope you bookmark it and come back again. We have been so encouraged by the support from friends and family, it has helped get us through some tough times already. And there's surely more to come, so please leave a note when you visit. :)

No comments: