1. He's sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? Glenn Beck. (And here I thought it couldn't get any more boring than watching Sports Center or shows about military weapons.)
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch. Always ranch. He claims to like Caesar, but I've never seen it.
3. What is one food he doesn't like? Gosh, I don't know... dog food.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? A round of draught beer for everyone in the establishment! (This is a fantasy, right? Because we are at a bar?)
5. Where did he go to high school? Generic Public High School, Michigan.
6. What size shoe does he wear? Ten and a half.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Hundred dollar bills. He's very focused on our finances right now, as his wife isn't working and has expensive addictions to baby carriers and iced mochas.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? That's a toughie, he does like many kinds. Sloppy Joe's, which I never ever make. (The dog likes these too, incidentally... on a plate or in the trash, it's all the same to her.) He also recently mentioned craving one of those loaded lunch meat sandwiches from Subway, dripping with oil and vinegar.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Mexican food. Chips, salsa, guacamole, burritos, chimichangas, enchiladas, etc. He likes his food how he likes his women: very spicy. Ooh la la!
10. What is his favorite cereal? Twigs and Branches -- now with Flaxseed. (aka Kashi)
11. What would he never wear? A sweater vest.
12. What is his favorite sports team? I would have to say the Michigan State University men's basketball team. He's followed them around the country to watch them play in tournaments. We follow the ones we love, don't we, honey?
13. Who will he vote for? Definitely not Cloris Leachman, probably Brooke Burke. Oh, you meant for President! The candidates actually don't waste their money advertising in tree-hugging Seattle, so sometimes I forget that's even going on.
14. Who is his best friend? ME!
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Blog about him.
16. How many states has he lived in? Five. California, Michigan, Ohio, Missoura, Washington.
17. What is his heritage? The Spartans of Michigan State University. I was lucky enough to marry into the clan, we needed special permission from this guy.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Oh shoot, I always get this wrong! I think it might be white cake with chocolate frosting, but maybe not. I just end up making him what I like, which is chocolate cake with white frosting. I'm a horrible wife. (But a great cake eater!) Edited to add: DH reports that his favorite is chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. You'd think that'd be easier for me to remember.
19. Did he play sports in high school? Yes, baseball and football. And he was quite adorable in both outfits.
20. What could he spend hours doing? Sleeping.