Monday, March 16, 2009

Sickos

Well, just as I was celebrating Bean's immune system of steel, it was being overtaken. By croup.

I have never in my life seen so much snot coming out of one person. Constantly.

Gross.

And to make matters worse, I am sick too. My throat is really sore, and in the blessed hours between Bean's frequent nighttime wakings, I am kept up by my own persistent cough.

Cruel.

So it hasn't been the best of times at our house lately.

It will pass eventually, and hopefully I'll have something more interesting to post about soon. Stand by.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That is the worst! It's bad enough for one of you to be sick, but both is horrible!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, so it was croup, huh? I'm sorry :(
Al your Pal

Lisa said...

ack!! hope you and bean BOTH feel better soon, hang in there!!

Michelle said...

On no I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon!


BTW I took some quiz on Fac.ebook (and you know these are always incredibly factual :0) and it said I should be living in Seattle. Maybe I should...Michigan seems to really suck right now.

Jen said...

Oh no. I hope the snottiness and coughing ceases ASAP!

Coffeegrljapan said...

Ack..croup. Sounds terrible. Take it easy you two! Get well soon :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing worse than being sick and having a sick baby. I hope you guys feel better soon!

Debz said...

Well I hope your feeling better sweetie. You and the Bean.
When my guy got it (@ 15 months) he ended up in the hospital.