Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Finally

Finally we are getting somewhere! Maybe those donuts did help after all. At my OB appt, the doc said I am 2 cm dilated, 80% effaced, and the baby is at -1 station. She actually touched his head, isn't that wild? I've been feeling some minor pain and cramping for the past two days, so I guess that was my body making progress. Welcome to pre-labor, woo hoo! Now this doesn't mean we'll be bolting for the hospital tonight, he could still hang in there for a while, but at least I feel like Bean and I both understand the main concept of what needs to happen here. I have my next OB appt on Monday (if I'm still pregnant), at which time she is willing to begin inducing labor if that's what we want. I should say if that's what I want, because although I love DH to death, his vote doesn't hold much weight with me on that topic. But don't tell him I said that.

1 comment: